Saturday, December 21, 2013

FO: Pine Forest Baby Blanket

Hello everyone! 

I have an FO!  The Pine Forest Baby Blanket.  What a nice and easy pattern!  I love it in the Green Label Aran Weight in the colorway Frost.  I'm so glad I made the change of yarn although it was a lot of frogging!

Now, I'm 100% happy with the result!  Yé!

 See my project page on Ravelry.

This one is for a very special little baby :)  We do not know yet if it is going to be a boy or a girl!

Then, I've frogged the Wheat scarf too.  I guess it could be the hormones!  Seriously, I did not like how the ribbed portion sort of distorded the scarf.  It was too mindless - if such a thing is possible!  In the end, it did not "speak" to me :)

So, I'm back to my Puerperium.  I'm knitting the second sleeve now, so it should be finished in a few days.  It's so tiny!

I don't know if I'll post again before Christmas.  If not, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas!  Be safe, rest and have fun!  You all deserve it! xxx

7 comments:

Celestial said...

The blanket turned out lovely! And how wonderful that you are happy with the results after basically knitting it twice.

Merry Christmas!

Chantal Boucher said...

Frog frog frog!! C'est pas les hormones, c'est Maryse-tout-court!! ha ha ha!!! Mais somme toute, les FO sont toujours aussi magnifiques et exempts d'imperfections!! C'est tout toi ça!!

Julie said...

The blanket is beautiful, Maryse. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Monica said...

It is adorable, Maryse! So well done...

jody said...

yay it's finished and it's beautiful! well dome :)

Lolita Blahnik said...

Quedó muy bonita, ganaste con el cambio de lana!
Feliz navidad y próspero año nuevo por si no posteas más en lo que queda de diciembre!!!!

Unknown said...

the blanket is gorgeous!!!